Agent specific Aladin 2 Cassettes can be used to deliver isoflurane, sevoflurane and desflurane anaesthetic agents.
The enhanced design of our Aladin 2 provides:
- Anaesthetic agent vaporizer with electronic control in the Aisys* Carestation*
- Lightweight cassette for easier handling
- A prismatic site glass for clear indication of liquid agent level
- Electronic Control on Aisys screen for automatic record keeping, gas usage calculation, fresh gas flow compensation and temperature/pressure compensation
- Accurate overfill protection
- Three filling options including Easy-Fil*, Quik-Fil (sevoflurane only) and Saf-T-Fil (desflurane only)
- On Aisys screen, electronic level sensing and agent identification
- Vaporizer self check and diagnostics
The Aladin 2 Cassette offers:
- The Aladin 2 Cassette is free from tilt and handling restrictions.
- Weighing less than 3.4 kg/7.5 lbs, the Aladin 2 Cassette can be easily carried and handled.
- Gas usage data in Aisys* provides an innovative tool for your low-flow savings analysis on the anaesthesia system.
- During the recommended daily system check, the Aisys* Carestation* performs a check on the Aladin 2 Cassette and electronic vaporizer.
- Aisys Carestation agent control is monitored up to 200 milliseconds during operation.