TEGRIS allows to operate nearly every element of the entire operating room. Video inputs can be recorded from range of sources and visuals can be displayed, saved or streamed. Integration of patient data from the HIS and PACS is seamless and simple. The settings of operating tables, surgical lightning and other medical devices is easy to adjust. Plus by integrating checklists into OR workflows, TEGRIS enhances patient safety by eliminating the need for manual data entry.
- Workflow-supporting user interface, configurable to the needs of the user
- Interfaces with leading patient data systems including HIS, RIS, OR planning, etc.
VIDEO ROUTING AND DOCUMENTATION
- Individual assignment of video source to monitor
- Presets for user-defined scenarios enable rapid system setup (e.g. for special procedures, or personalized setup for individual surgeons)
- Recording in resolution of up to Full HD 1920 x 1080 (1080p60), incl. audio signal
- Secondary Full HD recording option
- Time shift recording (up to 10 seconds buffer)
- Full HD picture-in-picture (PiP) functionality for displaying and recording multiple video signals. Also supports Quad-PIP and Dual-Split. Software-based, no hardware required
- No video inputs and outputs consumed for PIP, recording etc.
- Live preview
- Printout of recorded images
- Export to USB stick, USB HDD, DVD/Blu-rayTM burner, network, or PACS
- Retrieval of patient data (worklist) from HIS or RIS/PACS
- Auto-fill of patient demographics with predefined values for emergency patients