Efficiency built in.
The CARESCAPE™ B650 monitor can help you manage your patient flow by getting you the right clinical information, when and where you need it. Its intuitive design makes it easy to use for all staff experience levels, and upgradeability protects your long-term system investments.
Providing clinical excellence, dependable data continuity and integration
- Using the CARESCAPE ONE monitor or CARESCAPE Patient Data Module, enables consistent hemodynamic and cardiac measurements
- Innovative algorithms aid in accurate diagnoses, including EK-Pro, DINAMAP™ non-invasive blood pressure, and 12SL™ diagnostic ECG with direct 2-way MUSE™ ECG database
- Comprehensive respiratory monitoring ranging from standard CO2 to optional gas exchange and metabolic monitoring
- Extensive alarm controls like Auto View on Alarm which automatically share clinically significant alarms within and across care units, also provide flexibility in setting alarm limits and priorities which may help optimize your workflow and reduce alarm fatigue
- Combination monitoring capability enables mobile patients to be monitored
Compact, flexible, intuitive design
- Pages & Profiles functionality with dedicated software for OR, PACU, ICU, NICU and ED care areas can increase flexibility and workflow efficiency by configuring monitors to unit standards and patient populations
- Exceptional alarm functionality, including Auto View on Alarm which automatically shares clinically significant alarms within and across care units, also provides flexibility in setting alarm limits and priorities which may help optimize your workflow and reduce alarm fatigue
- Integrated USB ports allow for a keyboard, mouse, barcode readers and other data entry device attachment
- Compact design with pivoting frame fits ergonomically into different environments and allows for customizing with multiparameter modules and other options