in a compact design
The CARESCAPE™ B450 monitor is a compact bedside solution with the flexible power to meet most patient acuities. The device is lightweight and capable of maintaining patient monitoring and data continuity in cases where intra-hospital transport is needed.
Exceptional clinical excellence
- Using the CARESCAPE ONE monitor or CARESCAPE Patient Data Module, enables consistent hemodynamic and cardiac measurements
- Innovative algorithms aid in accurate diagnoses, including EK-Pro, DINAMAP™ non-invasive blood pressure, and 12SL™ diagnostic ECG with direct 2-way MUSE™ ECG database
- Comprehensive respiratory monitoring ranging from standard CO2 to optional gas exchange and metabolic monitoring
- Extensive alarm controls like Auto View on Alarm which automatically share clinically significant alarms within and
across care units, also provide flexibility in setting alarm limits and priorities which may help optimize your workflow
and reduce alarm fatigue
Powerful performance in a compact design
- Dedicated software packages for Operating room, Post Anesthesia care, Intensive care, Neonatal care and
Emergency care areas make monitor configurations easier
- Pages and Profiles functionality provides clinicians the flexibility to easily optimize monitor settings to their patient
- Combination monitoring enables telemetry patients to be monitored directly at the bedside
- Wireless connectivity and integration with the CARESCAPE Gateway enables communications to EMR systems through standard HL7® protocols
- Integrated Citrix® thin client integration enables easy access to labs, X-rays, charting and other data right from the
- Provides a peer-to-peer networking option that allows monitors to communicate and view information from other
Protecting long-term investments
- Backwards compatible with many existing GE components
- Remote service through InSite™ ExC provides updates and predictive maintenance
- Structured upgrade programs can lower the total cost of ownership and simplify long-term capital equipment Planning
OR and PACU Benefits
- OR-dedicated software options to meet your specific monitoring needs
- Anesthesia Carestation solution combines patient monitoring, anesthesia delivery, predictive drug modeling, perioperative imaging and EMR devices in a single, integrated system. Innovative gas monitoring, including Patient Spirometry, to optimize ventilation and detect airway-related complications
- In adults, Entropy monitoring may aid in monitoring the effects of certain anesthetic agents and may be associated with a reduction of anesthetic use and faster emergence from anesthesia.
- Access to ECG database from pre-op to recovery, to assist in the early detection and treatment of potentially lethal cardiac problems, dysfunctions or disorders.
- Unity Network™ ID, when combined with the CARESCAPE B450 monitor, allows you to connect to other vendors and selected devices, as well as send data to electronic medical records.
- Quickly change alarm settings based on patient type through alarm management tools