ACL Reconstruction using a bone-tendon-bone graft has become increasingly popular especially among the younger, active patient population. BTB grafts are often harvested from the patient’s central third of the patellar tendon, or a surgeon may prefer an BTB allograft from a donor. Benefits of BTB grafts include faster healing rates from bone to bone integration and aperture fixation of the graft against the bone tunnels.
EZStart™ Interference Screws
- The tapered nose of the EZStart™ Interference Screw allows for easy initial placement and guidance of the screw between the bone graft and the tunnel.
- The innovative dual-start thread design allows EZStart™ Interference Screws to advance when turned, while creating its own thread pattern.
- Designed to eliminate the need for traditional taps.
GENESYS™ Matryx® Interference Screw
- Provide an optimal combination of biologic healing* and mechanical integrity.
- These interference screws deliver strong initial fixation during the critical healing period and provide a scaffold to enable bone in-growth during the subsequent resorption period.
- This process allows restoration of the patient’s natural anatomy both biologically and mechanically.
The Infinity™ Modular Guide System
Infinity™ Guide Arms
- The Infinity Modular Guide System features five guide arms that accommodate both ACL & PCL procedures.
Infinity™ Guide Body
- For maximum ease-of-use, the Infinity Guide Bodies are designed for single-hand use – allowing surgeons to easily adjust the guide arm with their thumb. The guide arm’s centering feature is designed to prevent off-target drilling and enable tunnel placement. For convenience, the quick latch feature makes switching between and removing guide sleeves fast and easy.