The B1x5P range of pre-configured patient monitors delivers premium clinical performance at an exceptional value. These accurate, reliable, and easy-to-use monitors enable simple and intuitive workflow with a choice of 10- or 12-inch touch screen displays across care areas.
B1x5P range of monitors can be deployed seamlessly across a variety of care settings:
- EK-Pro v14 ECG 4-lead simultaneous arrhythmia analysis
- DINAMAP™ SuperSTAT non-invasive blood pressure measurement
- GE TruSignal™ SpO2 technology
- GE EtCO2 sidestream measurement
- Connectivity to GE CARESCAPE™ networks Intuitive design. Uninterrupted workflow.
- 12 waveforms to view all required parameter waveforms simultaneously
- Bed to Bed communication and Automatic view on alarm (AVOA) to review remote patient monitoring data
- Roving functionality for seamless transition of the monitor from one bedside to another within the CARESCAPE Network
- InSite™ Remote Service platform for remote troubleshooting
- National Early Warning Score (NEWS) for timely intervention
Tough for demanding duty.Secure for a cyber world.
- Follows FDA draft guidance for cyber security in medical devices
- An ECG filter delivers enhanced signal performance in noisyareas
- With High Capacity battery: >4 hrs1
- Tested with the EMC 4th Edition standard
- Water resistant with IP22 standards