With a personal touch.
- Movable 15” touch screen with CARESCAPE* user interface for the unified CARESTATION* user experience with GE CARESCAPE monitors
- ecoFLOW helps clinicians mitigate the risk of hypoxic mixtures during low and minimum flow
- ecoFLOW for visualizing agent consumption and help in mitigating wasteful over delivery of fresh gas flow
- User configurable ‘Quick Picks’ for rapid selection of FiO2 and total flow combinations
- With ‘Flow Power Inside’ our ventilator engine can ventilate all patient types from neonates to obese adults
- Sophisticated mechanical ventilation and assisted ventilation options including synchronised PCV-VG with pressure support (SIMV PCV-VG) and minimum rate ventilation (CPAP+PSV)
Advanced Breathing System (ABS*)
Helps save time and money
Rapid wash-in and wash-out times help anaesthetists perform efficiently and economically.
- Central brake
- Top shelf mounting rails
- Metal work surface
- Movable display arm for inbound and outboard positioning
- Two or three vaporiser positions
- Bi-level work surface illumination