TRIMANO FORTIS brings strength, flexibility and ergonomic advantages to the operating theatre. It is a further development of the TRIMANO 3D support arm. TRIMANO FORTIS is more robust than its predecessor, with significant improvements to load capacity1 and handling.
TRIMANO FORTIS builds upon the popular features of the widely used TRIMANO 3D support arm. It also offers ergonomic benefits for clinicians. The force required to release the handle has been reduced, making repositioning easier.
Getinge Group. Passion for life.
Benefits at a glance:
- Easy to use: TRIMANO FORTIS requires no power supply or additional connection
- Work relief: thanks to its versatile applications the TRIMANO improves working conditions the surgical team
- Extremely movable: the “Click and Move” system enables free movement in all directions while securing a stable fixation when the handle is released
- Multidisciplinary: due to a large range of accessories, the TRIMANO is usable in many surgical disciplines
- Compatibility: can be used with common OR tables with a side rail
- Maximize your investment: backwards compatible with predecessor TRIMANO (with exceptions), meaning existing accessories can be used