ACL Reconstruction using an all-inside approach involves closed socket tunnels to achieve an anatomic replication of the native ACL. This minimally invasive approach requires minimal bone removal and small skin incisions making this an ideal technique for ACL Reconstruction. All-inside ACL procedures utilize a button construct for suspensory fixation.
EZStart™ Interference Screws
- The tapered nose of the EZStart™ Interference Screw allows for easy initial placement and guidance of the screw between the bone graft and the tunnel.
- The innovative dual-start thread design allows EZStart™ Interference Screws to advance when turned, while creating its own thread pattern.
- Designed to eliminate the need for traditional taps.
GENESYS™ Matryx® Interference Screw
- Provide an optimal combination of biologic healing* and mechanical integrity.
- These interference screws deliver strong initial fixation during the critical healing period and provide a scaffold to enable bone in-growth during the subsequent resorption period.
- This process allows restoration of the patient’s natural anatomy both biologically and mechanically.
The Infinity™ Modular Guide System
Infinity™ Guide Arms
- The Infinity Modular Guide System features five guide arms that accommodate both ACL & PCL procedures.
Infinity™ Guide Body
- For maximum ease-of-use, the Infinity Guide Bodies are designed for single-hand use – allowing surgeons to easily adjust the guide arm with their thumb. The guide arm’s centering feature is designed to prevent off-target drilling and enable tunnel placement. For convenience, the quick latch feature makes switching between and removing guide sleeves fast and easy.