The ExoShape® Tibial Soft Tissue Fastener features a non-rotational insertion and expansion technique that provides secure tibial soft tissue graft fixation during ACL reconstruction. The ExoShape Tibial Soft Tissue Fastener’s “closed force loop” technique eliminates unwanted laxity into the newly reconstructed ligament by preventing retrograde force being applied to the graft.
Better Graft Compression.
The expansion of the shape memory PEEK Altera® sheath generates high radial forces that effectively compress and fixate the graft against the bone tunnel walls. The resultant force generated correlates closely to pullout performance of interference fixation devices.
Preserved Graft Orientation.
Eliminates “graft wrap” and preserves your preferred graft orientation. The graft bundles stay exactly where you place them, promoting a more anatomic reconstruction.
Maintains Graft Tension.
Other fixation devices can drive the graft back up the tibial tunnel, introducing unwanted laxity into the newly reconstructed ligament. The ExoShape Tibial Soft Tissue Fastener’s “closed force loop” technique is designed to eliminate this problem.
Simplifies Insertion & Expansion.
The shape memory PEEK Altera sheath is delivered pre-compressed in a low-profile geometry that inserts easily between the graft bundles. The ExoShape Tibial Gun provides controlled sheath expansion for optimized graft fixation.
Effective Bipolar Ablation
- Quick, controlled plasma-based ablation and coagulation of tissue in arthroscopic environments
- Optional aspiration designed to improve visibility*
- Uses your ESU’s existing foot pedal**Low Power Output, Low Temperature
- UltrAblator™ 3.3mm, 90º probe generates lower heat than existing systems in the market1
- Helps mitigate delays caused by flushing the joint or waiting for fluid to cool down
- Ideal for surgeons concerned with high-joint temperaturesPortfolio to Meet Wide Range of Procedures
- Shoulder: 3.3mm, 90º – non-aspirating & aspirating probes
- Knee: 3.3mm, 50º – non-aspirating & aspirating probes
Small Joint: 2.4mm, 50º – non-aspirating probes, 1.8mm, 60º – non-aspirating probes
BENEFITS FOR OR STAFF, MATERIALS MANAGERS & PURCHASING
No Dedicated Capital Equipment Required
- Works with most standard monopolar generators** eliminating new capital investments
- Less equipment to purchase, service, store and maintain
- Saves space in your OR
- Eliminates need to train staff on dedicated bipolar generator
- Makes incorporating bipolar technology simple and affordable
Lower Per Procedure Costs
- Lower probe costs than many expensive high-performance
probes on the market
- No patient grounding pad required
1 Data on file.
*Suction only available on 3.3mm electrodes.
**UltrAblator Bipolar Probe Series require a universal adapter and an ESU with monopolar foot control capabilities.