Adaptability for every acuity.
The CARESCAPE™ B850 monitor provides a high level of flexible and scalable monitoring excellence, ready to meet even the highest acuity patient needs. It provides a dependable level of data continuity and integration across care areas. Its intuitive design makes it easy to use for all staff experience levels, and upgradability protects your long-term system investments.
Providing clinical excellence
- With CARESCAPE ONE monitor or CARESCAPE Patient Data Module, enables consistent hemodynamic and cardiac measurements during intra-hospital transport and maintains data continuity
- Innovative algorithms aid in accurate diagnoses, including EK-Pro, DINAMAP™ non-invasive blood pressure, and 12 SL diagnostic ECG with direct 2-way MUSE™ ECG database
- Comprehensive respiratory monitoring ranging from standard CO2 to optional gas exchange and metabolic monitoring
- Various parameters can help you assess the adequacy of anesthesia in the OR, and give insight to patients’ readiness for ventilator weaning in the ICU
- Exceptional alarm functionality, including Auto View on Alarm which automatically shares clinically significant alarms within and across care units, also provides flexibility in setting alarm limits and priorities which may help optimize your workflow and reduce alarm fatigue
- Integration with the GE Healthcare‘s gateway enables communications to EMR systems through standard HL7® protocol
- Combination monitoring capability enables mobile patients to be monitored
Optimizing care workflow
- Expansion frame and E-modules enable scalability to handle patient needs, from low acuity to the most complex high acuity patients
- Streamlined intra-hospital transport when using CARESCAPE ONE with its built-in display
- Integrated Citrix® thin client integration enables easy access to labs, X-rays, charting and other data at the bedside
- Pre-configured software for OR, PACU, ICU, NICU and ED care areas
- Pages & Profiles functionality provides clinicians the flexibility to easily optimize monitor settings to their patient needs Protecting long-term investments
- Backwards compatible with many existing GE components
- Remote service through InSite™ ExC provides updates and predictive maintenance
- Structured upgrade programs can lower costs of ownership and simplify long-term capital equipment planning
For the OR and PACU
- OR-dedicated software options to meet your specific monitoring needs.
- Hardware scalability with parameter modules and a variety of frame and mounting options.
- Anesthesia Carestation™ solution combines patient monitoring, anesthesia delivery, predictive drug modeling, perioperative imaging and EMR devices in a single, integrated system.
- Access to ECG database from pre-op to recovery, to assist in the early detection and treatment of potentially lethal cardiac problems.
- Unity Network™ ID, when combined with the CARESCAPE™ B850 monitor, allows you to connect to other vendors and selected devices, as well as send data to electronic medical records.
- Full OR monitoring, including Spirometry and gas information together with hemodynamic parameters and advanced Adequacy of Anesthesia information (Entropy and NMT measurements).