Efficiency built in.
The CARESCAPE™ B650 monitor can help you manage your patient flow by getting you the right clinical information, when and where you need it. Its intuitive design makes it easy to use for all staff experience levels, and upgradeability protects your long-term system investments.
Providing clinical excellence, dependable data continuity and integration
- Using the CARESCAPE ONE monitor or CARESCAPE Patient Data Module, enables consistent hemodynamic and cardiac measurements
- Innovative algorithms aid in accurate diagnoses, including EK-Pro, GE DINAMAP™ non-invasive blood pressure, and 12SL™ diagnostic ECG with direct 2-way MUSE™ ECG communication
- Comprehensive respiratory monitoring ranging from standard CO2 to optional gas exchange and metabolic monitoring
- Connectivity with the CARESCAPE Gateway enables communications to EMR systems through standard HL7® protocol
Compact, flexible, intuitive design
- Pages & Profiles functionality with dedicated software for OR, PACU, ICU, NICU and ED care areas can increase flexibility and workflow efficiency by configuring monitors to unit standards and patient populations
- Exceptional alarm functionality, including Auto View on Alarm which automatically shares clinically significant alarms within and across care units, also provides flexibility in setting alarm limits and priorities which may help optimize your workflow and reduce alarm fatigue
- Integrated USB ports allow for a keyboard, mouse, barcode readers and other data entry device attachment
- Compact design with pivoting frame fits ergonomically into different environments and allows for customizing with multiparameter modules and other options
Protecting long-term investments
- Backwards compatible with many existing GE components
- Structured upgrade programs can lower costs of ownership and simplify long-term capital equipment planning
- Remote service through InSite™ ExC provides updates and predictive maintenance• Combination monitoring capability enables mobile patients to be monitored
The CARESCAPE* Monitor B650 offers full data continuity and integration in an efficient, flexible and ergonomic design.
Better data helps enable better outcomes.
- Seamlessly integrate with GE Healthcare Engstrom and Anesthesia Carestation devices with remote on/off function, so monitoring can begin at the anesthesia station.
- Get full data continuity with CARESCAPE Patient Data Module for seamless patient data capture in HIS/ EMR.
- Clinically outstanding parameters help enable better quality of care: dual Sp02, continuous metabolics and gas exchange, Ek-Pro arrhythmia analysis, and Adequacy of Anesthesia parameters, such as Entropy and NMT.
- Diagnostic cardiac excellence at the bedside with 12SL* ECG analysis and two-way integration to the MUSE* cardiology information system, allowing fast, validated access to a patient’s 12SL history and serial comparison of cardiac status.
- Combination monitoring with Apex Pro* telemetry allows early mobility of patients that may help reduce the length of stay.
Compact, flexible, intuitive design increases your workflow efficiency.
- User-friendly interface gives caregivers a clear view of vital data at all times.
- Configurable 15-inch display with pivotal frame gives you full access to the patient and enhanced cable management.
- Transition patients easily from high to low acuity.
- Easily train all staff experience levels on the familiar, user-friendly interface.
- Pages & Profiles functionality offers dedicated software for Anesthesia, PACU, Critical Care, Emergency Care and NICU care areas.
- Customize views from eight to 14 waveforms with overlays and insets to suit the caregivers’ and patients’ needs.
- Exceptional alarm functionality allows sharing of clinically significant alarms within and across care units, helping optimize workflow and reducing unnecessary alarms.
- Leverage your existing network and protect your long-term investment with scalability and flexibility.
- Get in-person, remote or off-site service to keep your system running efficiently while lowering maintenance costs.